Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Yue slowly walked along a huge mountian. IT was lush and villed with vegitation. She walked over and sat in a tree.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:25 pm

She shrugs really" I dont honestly know."
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:27 pm

I smile "its problable yukky anyway " I say smiling as I splash her again laughing as I swim away "hey you swim like a man" I say laughing.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:56 pm

She giggles softly" No i dont" She smiles while swiming after hery" You do" Giggles
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:24 pm

I gigle 2no I don't I say splashing water at her and diving under surfacing behind her my hands resting on her hips.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:25 pm

She giggles as she is splashed and looked down giggling more.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:28 pm

I gently kiss her neck as I float behind her "remeber the first time you brought me here I was scared, not any more " I say moving my hand down her thigh.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:30 pm

She smiles and moans softly as she kisses her neck. She laughed softly" Yes i remember the first time we were here. That was what yesterday?" Giggles and moaned softly as her hand went down her theigh.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:31 pm

I giggle "yes but it seems a long time ago" I move it back caressing her as I move it closer to her , then my fingers caress her inner thightrubbing against her gently in the water.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:33 pm

She gasps softly as her fingers move across her inner sigh moaning softly at the contact.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:37 pm

as I float behind her I once more kiss her neck gently moving my other hand to hld her against me as I push harder into her caressing her against me as my hand moves to her breast playing with her nipple.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:38 pm

She gasps softly learning the love of the feel of her hands against her soo much in the day it's been. She smiles softly and moans when she feels her hands against her one of her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:45 pm

I smile at he reaction and softly whisper "your body is beautify Yue so soft against mine so smooth" I say rubbing her harder and letting my fingers play with her clit s I pintch her gently.

Last edited by Vixen on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:47 pm

( XD It's Yue your rping with lol)
She moans softly as her fingers play with her clit. She smiled at her comment" Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:52 pm

I smile slowly moving while moving my finger inside her as I move to face her gaining a closer contact my leg wraps around hers to keep us close as I rol her clit and nipl between my fingers while teasing her opening with my finger. "do you wnt me to go further?" I ask sensualy to her wanting to know just how aroused she was.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:53 pm

She watched her moaning softly as she moved her finger inside of her. She nodded softly when she asked if i wanted her to go farther. She pushed herself gently against her to let her know.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:56 pm

I feel her push against me and I smile pushing my finger deep inside her moving it around caressing her walls and her clit as I caress her breasts as we float in the water , pullin her close I take her niple into my mouth gently biting it .
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:58 pm

she gasps as she feels her fingers push deep into me moving around inside of me carassing my inner walls and her clit and moans softly." Ohh god"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:05 pm

I slid a second finger inside and do the same with that moving it harder against ehr as I press hard onher clit running my nailes over it as I nip lightly on her nippls
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:07 pm

She gaspes softly feeling a second of her fingers enter inside of me feeling the same feeling as with one except more . She gasps as she feels her nails nip over her clit and she nips on my nipples. SHe leans her head back against the wall
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:14 pm

I push hard into her moving rubbing and sucking on her then I push her to a shallow part where a ledge sat sliding her up onto it I lay in the water as I kiss down her belly smiling as I playfiully look up ather my fingers feeling the cool water mixed with the heqat of her pussy around them.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:15 pm

She gasped moaning softly and she feels her pushing her up to a shallow part and feels the cool water slowly moves away from my body slightly as she looks down at her.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:46 pm

I move quicker and faster and deper into her now licking her clit as I move my figers inside her.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:49 pm

She gasped softly as she tried to prevent her legs from closing out of pleasure and suffocate vi. She rolled her tounge out in pleasure( She is a neko so yea)
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:11 pm

I move my hand to hold her open using the tumb of my other hand aswell as my tougne to tease her even more as I work her heard slipping yet another finger inside her.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:14 pm

She gasps softly feeling her tounge tease her and she moaned louder when she slipts the next finger inside of her folds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next