Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Vixen's recovery (P)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Guts brought vixen to an apartment building where he rented a room right away for a month he rushed her in and shut the door he held her close to him as tears threatened to come out of his one eye "vixen im here for you please tell me your ok" he kisses the top of her head gently praying for her to answer him
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:42 pm

I rest against his chest as I feel him move I feel slight pain but nothing more it s as if something protects me , slowly the sensation takes hold my hands moves once more to around him , holding him as I move feeling him take the hurt of what they did to me away, I feel as if reborn threw his movements , soon it builds and I can not help bit my lip as my own body forces him deeper inside me. s It hits the wave of total pleasure he has given me it is as if my body is healed I cry out his name . then something else takes over, I look at him a smile on my lips and speak "the demon king , born a new., his son, new life from pain is due,from love and pain, he shall reign, a thousand years he shall sustain. In love and happiness, plenty and joy, A kingdom born it will ststain, a child is born, a king to reign." then breathing hard I lay against him my body now cleansed.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:10 am

Guts moved with vixen until she said her words as she said them Guts eye widened and he was confused what could her words possibly mean surely not what she had said was true or was it he thought after she stops talking he puts his arms around her and holds her close to him her hard breathing letting him now she's ok he kisses her cheek softly "vixen are you ok?" he must know from her that she is fine
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:56 am

I hear his words and look up sharply I feel his arms around me "yes.."I look confused at him "what just happened?" I ask feeling the water run between us as he holds me close. I sigh bringing my arms to tuck in front of me as i shake slightly.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:07 am

Guts kisses her cheek softly "you said some words strangely vixen" he keeps her wrapped in his arms it seemed to him that vixen had no idea she had said anything to him about their child or a demon king
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:12 am

I sigh as I feel him against my body. "ow" I say with a sigh "it happens some times, I can not control when it happens or what it means" I say to him as I look up hoping he understands "the last time it happened was by the lake before I met you" I shiver Looking into a mirror I see myself rapped in his arms I also see my back red with lines and once more I sigh.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:19 am

Guts nods smiling "i see vixen thats a bit odd but so am i" he see's her look into a mirror and turns her away from it he smiles down at her "everything's ok now vixen" he kisses her softly on the lips
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:24 am

I look up at him as he turns me away from the mirror "how ... how did you cope" I ask "did you have the nightmares?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:26 am

Guts sighs lightly "yes i had nightmares i still do sometimes when i fall into a deep sleep and as for how i coped vixen i used anger against the demons to cope i went on a rampage"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:55 am

I look up at him my eyes searching now for an answer to how I should cope "How do I cope , I can not go on a rampage" I pause feeling a sting from my back my hand finding its way to my belly with out me thinking "It is not my nature, but thanks to them ....maybe it should" I say once more balling my hand as it rested on his chest into a fist.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:18 pm

Guts takes her hand in his he kisses her cheek softly "i cannot tell you how to cope with what has happened to you vixen i can only help you you cope" he holds her close to him his arms around her waists gently "i will help however you need me to vixen i want to help you my vixen"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:51 pm

On hearing his words I brack down and cry my arms wraping around his neck holding him tight to him as I wept , soon I feel the tears subside and a new sensation take over , I feel nausa and pull back from him slightly "I don't feel so good" I say breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:52 pm

Guts opens the door to the shower and helps vixen out he helps her over to the toilet in case she has to throw up "vixen are you ok?" he strokes her hair softly waiting for an answer he was becoming more and more worried as the minutes passed he felt so ashamed and loathing for himself in not preventing anything from happening
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:03 pm

I lean over the toilet the nausea growing till I canot stop myself from being sick and it is then the realisation hits I am carrying his child, soon it passes and I breath hard "yes I am fine "I say I reach out to flush it wiping my mouth clean and flushing that too "or should I say we are fine" I look at him.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:07 pm

Guts kneels next to vixen and then helps her up he smiles when she says they are fine "our child is safe vixen see" he rubs her belly gently still smiling at her "we shall be a happy family together vixen nothing will ever happen again i promise you that even if it costs me my life you and our child shall live happily and safe"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:17 pm

i look down at my belly seeing his hand resting on it feeling the warmth from with in I nod "I understand "I say looking at him "will you teach me to fight?" I ask softly my hand moving to hold his on my belly "to protect our child , so it won't happen again."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:20 pm

Guts smiles softly and kisses her cheek "yes vixen i will teach you to fight but i hope you will never have to use it because i will be there to fight for you" he rubs her belly softly still as her hand is over her "when do you wish to learn?" he calmly awaits her answer
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:27 pm

I sigh in releif when he says he would teach me but I move to lean hevily on him. "when my back and strength are recovered, but before I grow to big with child to move." I say taking a deep breath my eyes looking into his slowly I find a smile crossing my face "the worried father suits you" I say
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:28 pm

Guts laughs lightly still rubbing her belly softly "really its not something i thought i would become vixen i never thought i would someone truly perfect like you i thought i was to be alone for eternity for my sins" he hugs her close to him gently
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:35 pm

I look at him still smiling " sins can be forgiven, my love" I say "we have been blessed with a child, and I will carry it and protect it with my life " I look once more to him and smile.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:36 pm

Guts wraps his arms around vixen gently putting both hands on her stomach gently "and i shall protect both you and our child vixen no matter what the cost" he smiles lovingly at her once more
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:38 pm

I take a second deep breath now with all my weight against him "Ow I need to rest"I say now feeling my strength slowly leave me and my legs go weak under me , my arms being the only thing holding me up.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:40 pm

Guts hooks his arms under vixen's legs and around her back gently picking her up he takes her out of the bathroom and to the bed where he sets her down gently he smiles down at her "rest vixen i will watch over you" he pulls the blanket over her so she may sleep
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:46 pm

I look up at him now clean and the blanket warpped around me , " I fear the nightmares that I know will come if I sleep" I say holding his arm .
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:47 pm

Guts kisses her softly and rubs her cheek "i cannot tell you they will not come vixen but i will do whatever you want me to help you find peace just tell me what i can do my vixen" he stares at her smiling lovingly at her
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:54 pm

I look up to him "just hold me" I say "hold us close so I can fel you even as I sleep" I ask softly now gripping his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vixen's recovery (P)
Page 2 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next