Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Vixen's recovery (P)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Guts brought vixen to an apartment building where he rented a room right away for a month he rushed her in and shut the door he held her close to him as tears threatened to come out of his one eye "vixen im here for you please tell me your ok" he kisses the top of her head gently praying for her to answer him
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:55 pm

Guts lays next to vixen he puts his arms around her gently pulling her as close to him as he can feeling her soft body against his he smiles "as you wish my vixen"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:16 pm

I tuck myself as close to him as I can feeling the need to sleep wash over me once more I just want to be cocooned in his arms as I press my head against his chest "I love you Guts " is all I say softly into his chest as ever so slolwy to the sound of his heart beating i drift into a sleep, weather it be peacful I did not know nor do I care the child I carry and the man who holds me my only thoughts at that moment. With my breath gentle and my heart beating in me for both I drift into a much needed rest dreeaming of the day he would hold his son in his arms as I carry him in my womb.

Last edited by Vixen on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:32 am

Guts kissed vixen's forehead gently as he smiled lovingly at her words and whispered back "i love you too vixen" he holds her close in his arms protectively he does not sleep like vixen does he had filed her once it would never happen again he vowed to himself he stayed awake dozing only abit here and there so nothing could catch him unaware again
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:46 am

As I sleep my dreams turn to walking with my mother , I was a small child her voice like mine soft her heart gentle and open to all "you must remember my child when the time comes fight, when you have to cunning gets it rewards just as much. you have a rare gift which he wants to posses at all cost" she looks down at me taking my hand in hers "when you find that man hold on to him with all your love never let him go he is your key."she wrapped her arms around me just as two guards walked over and dragged her away back to the monster who I hate with all my life. I now stand alone as a child calling out to her.

Unknown to me I call out in my sleep my breathing hard as if battling a demon inside me, the demon is the nightmare that once more plagues my sleep. Sweat runs down my back forcing my cuts to sting, the ones that haven't all ready partly closed the sheet where I lay becomes pink with the last of my blood washed off by the sweat. As I once more relive that night in that dark smelly barn ,I feel the cut of the knife the smell of the blood in the air and he feel of the tool inserted into me, it is then i scream and wake shaking as if cold.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:51 pm

Guts awoke the second she cried out in her sleep he put his arm around her gently pulling her close making sure she couldnt use her arms to maybe hurt herself he leans his head in close whispering softly and camly into her ear "awake vixen dream no more and sufe im here wake up" he kisses her cheek softly hoping that some how his voice had penetrated the terror she must be feeling now "please awake my vixen"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:11 pm

I shiver and feel his arms around me holding me as my eyes hoot open I look at the concern on his face and I realise the nightmare came once more "will it never end"I say leaning aganst his chest. my hear beating fast and hard "I want it to end " I say now in anger my teeth clenched and my fist held tight as I start to thump at his chest each growing harder as my frustration builds .
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Guts kisses her deeply with passion as she hits his chest his arms still around her gently and protectively "it wll end when you have the strength to make it end my vixen" he stares into her eyes wishing he could give her his strength so that she may defeat this curse which has plauged her since the incident but he could not he had to sit back and watch it was so infuriating he thought
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:35 pm

I look at him my heart longing to be free of this nightmare, to sleep peacfully once more undesterbed happy with in his arms. "why me"I ask softly as my head slumps to rest on his chest the smell of him and the touch of him lulling me into a sense of safty once more. Slowy i look up to him my eyes now clear my mind no longer clouded but clear "I will learn the skils you know , I will fight "I say my back stinging as aia move to face him "for you and our child" my eyes look deep into his.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:39 pm

Guts smiles sadly at her words "you will learn how to fight from me vixen but there are some things i cannot teach you i have to let you find those on your own for if you do not it will be of no use to you" he stares back into her eyes lovingly and kisses her softly "do you wish to sleep again?" he smiles warmly at her as he awaits her answer
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:46 pm

I look at him now concerned "wha... what do you mean" I ask confused I want to learn from him not some one else "no I will learn from you only" I say my mind now in a termoil as I look at him I would not let any one else touch me or come near me only him "no...no your the keeper of my soul ... I won't" I hold him close to me now in a blind panic he was going to leave me.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Guts kisses vixen with passion trying to calm her he smiles lovingly at her "there are some things that cannot be taught they must be experienced my love i will not leave you but i cannot teach you everything i know either for my experiences are what have taught me most of what i know and my experiences arent always good as you can tell from my body vixen" he laughs lightly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:58 pm

I return his kiss with equal passion and I hear his words his voice calming me once more "you will teach me to fight so I can...."I pause feeling the pain and sting from my back I breath hard waiting for it to pass, a fear races threw me , a fear that the child will have not amother but a cold harted woman for a mother and I look up at him "I...I don't know what to think" I say confushion and uncertainy now sit where once calm and clarity sat. "I want to fight but I want to feel" I say softly looking down at my belly "things were clear once now its as if a mist is there"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 pm

Guts leans his head down and kisses her stomach gently and rests his head against it smiling up at her "i fight and kill for fun vixen only demons but i still do i i shall teach you to fight for our child and not yourself as i do and in the process i shall learn too" he kisse her stomach softly again "the mist is only an annoyance my love the wind will blow it away soon"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:08 pm

I look at him I remeber the first tim I saw him my hand moves to his cheek and I close my eyes the feeing stuill there still strong and I sigh "I felt pain, but all I could think of was you , I wanted you longed to have you take me away from it, but yet I feel as If I still carry it "slowly I look at him "is this how it will be?" I ask my heart yurns for him to say it would get better in time.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Guts kisses her hand softly and rubs her belly gently he smiles lovingly at her "i believe you will not always carry this vien as long as you stay strong i believe you will overcome this with me by your side in time everything wil beome better for us both i promise "he leans up and kisses her with all his feelings behind the kiss
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:18 pm

I feel his kiss and return it slowly my hands move to his sides then to his back pulling him in closer to me , I feel the smolder of the fire we had now reignite as I move to kneel infront of him "make me forget"I ask softly now looking down at him "give me what they took away, the feel of you " I slide my hand to his thigh once more closing my eye picturing that first time at the lacke reacpturing the feelings I felt .
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:30 pm

Guts kisses her neck softly and bites it then kisses down he slowly he nips at her coallarbone gently then to her breasts he kiss them teasingly as he take a nipple into his mouth and suck on it then switch to the other nipple as he runs his hand down between her legs to rub her clit softly "i shall make you only think of me and your pleasure vixen"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:36 pm

I sigh feeling him over me once more "Its is all I ask" I say feeling his hand move over me once more my thoughts turn to him and the feeling I get from his closeness , I feel his cars and aia feel my hand tremble sightly knowing the pain he went threw, I force those memorys back as his lips tease my breasts the fire burning just as strong as thet first day now brighter foe I know what has not made me weaker has only made me strong.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:38 pm

Guts sucks on her nipples harder and licks them at the same time while he reaches her pussy with his hand and rubs her clit with his middle finger rubbing tight circles on ithe lets her nipples out of his mouth and kisses down her stomach and towards her pussy ever so slowly to tese her more he grns at hr as he pinches her clit softly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:42 pm

I feel him pressing on that spot it sends still waves of leasure threw me I watch as he grins moving down me I smile back to him letting my self open to him so he can see the scars left behind but I know they don't bother him as for me his touch makes me forget them only the feling his lips on me give as I gasp feeling him pintch me my hands grasp the bed hed holding my self from moving too much.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Guts lips reach her pussy and he lays a kiss onto he lips gently as he pinches her cit again and again then rubs it softly he then spreads her lips with his tounge pushing it inside of her slowly he wiggles his tounge around abit inside of her he pushes his tounge farther in and wiggles it again as he takes her lips into his mouth
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:52 pm

I can not help but give a soft wimper as I fe him against me soon it turns to a graon as I fell him move inside his tunge against my walls the pain turning to pleasure as his lips press against me taking me into that place once more filled with pleasure an him now I know things are as they should be , my hips push down onto him wanting him yurning once moe that fire deep inside me, I groan tehn chuckle then it turns to laugh but then finally a cry of pure pleasure as I call out his name "Ow.. Guts" I say my hips moving against him
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:56 pm

Guts pushes his tounge even deeper into vixen licking everywhere he can tasting her as she moans his name he sucksn her lips lightly as h buries his toune inside of her he grabs her butt to pulls her closer to him as shemoves against his tounge he swirls it around inside ofher he takes her clit into his mouth as well whil swirling his tounge arond he suks on her clit lightly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:05 pm

I looked down at him longing for him inside me again gasping his name now feling the fisr burn me "ow... guts quell the fire "I say myhead thown back and my back arched as the sesations take me over the thoughts of anger all but gone at his actions.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:07 pm

Guts nods at her words and opens her legs wider as he slips in between them rubbing against her ussy slowly he then grabs her hips gently and thrusts into her deeply as he leans in close to her kissing her playfully as he breast press against his chest he thrusts into her faster whil kissin her playfully he smies against her lips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vixen's recovery (P)
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next