Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Yue slowly walked along a huge mountian. IT was lush and villed with vegitation. She walked over and sat in a tree.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:40 am

I stand looking at her and hearing the click of the lock undo the clasp of my cloak letting it fall away from me placing it over a chair I turn back to her as I undo my dress letting that fall to the floor.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:41 am

Smiles softly looking at her. She slowly almost teasingly takes off her shirt and then starts to lower her pants.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:51 am

I stand watching my own body giving away how I feel as I anticipate what is to come my nipples standing up on my breasts as I watch her slid down her pants.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:52 am

She smiles and slips out of the pants and looks at her" You gotta take off the rest" Smiles in bra and panties.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:58 am

I move forward drawing close wrapping my arms around her I unhook the catch to her bra my hand gently sliding up under it to caress her , my fingers tweaking her nipple.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:59 am

Yumi smiles softly feelign teh bra slowly being unhooked and she moans softly when she starts tweaking her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:02 am

I pull it down her arms freeing them both and drop it to the floor gently I move taking one in my mouth rolling my tongue around it as I slid one hand down her waist to the top of her thigh.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:05 am

She watches her bra slowly drop onto the floor as she smiles as she starts to suck on her nipple she moans softly looking at her hand going down her body.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:16 am

slowly both hands work to her inner thigh gently caressing it as I suck and gently nip her nipple, I move one hand from her waist to massage her other breast soon I gently slip my hand lower between her legs rubbing her over the fabric of her panties.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:18 am

She sighs happily feeling the fingers move over her. She moans softly when she feels one of her hands carrase her other breast while the other goes lower over her panties.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:29 am

I feel her under the cloth and caress her pressing on her clit as i move my pressure on it increasing.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:30 am

She moans softly from this welcomed attack on her clit. She looked down at her watcghin her press against her panties.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:34 am

I stop for a moment sliding my hand under the fabric feeling her skin against my hand then i slid them between her lips once more finding her clit this time now not restrained by the fabric I press hard as i move .
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:37 am

She slowly whimpers when she stops the movement. However when she looks down seeing that she has went between the fabric the whimpers stop and she smiles and moans softly as she starts the attack on her agan.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:40 am

my finger presses hard down on her now another slides further down to her entrance feeling her now wet as I move on her clit I gently move my finger against her opening wanting to feel her want me inside. I move my head from her breast to her throat kissing , as I draw to her ear I whisper "would you like me to go in" I ask softly.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:42 am

SHe nods" Yes i would love it" Her voice seems rather lustfull as she smiles softly.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:49 am

slowly I slip a finger inside moving against her wetness as I do I press harder rolling in circles against her .
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:51 am

SHe starts to softly moan her name as she feels her fingers enter into her again for the third time today.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:00 pm

quickly I move faster and push deeper into her kissing her neck gently as I move my body now pressed against hers.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:02 pm

She moans softly loving the feel of her fingers pushing deep into me. She gasps slightly when she kisses her neck and wraps my legs around your weist helping your fingers get deeper.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:05 pm

I oblige her pushing deeper sliding a second finger that I know she can handle into her and moving that one too my thumb now pressed so hard on her clit i fear she would cum soon.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:06 pm

Yue moans loudly watching her. She moaned softly feeling the second finger being added.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:12 pm

Once it is inside along side the first i move both hard inside her continuing to press hard on her clit as I do. I want her to cum hard to feel what it is like to really bring her to her full finish.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:14 pm

SHe moans loud getting closer" Ohh god harder more" She gasps out.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:21 pm

I move my fingers faster now feeling as if i hit the entrance to her uterus . she is so wet I slid a third finger into her stretching her wider as I move my hand now hitting her clit hard and fast I move still ramming her with my finger with my other hand I slid her pants down and kneel in front of her moving her legs wide as i now take her clit in my mouth rolling it with my tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next