Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Yue slowly walked along a huge mountian. IT was lush and villed with vegitation. She walked over and sat in a tree.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:22 pm

She screams out" OMG VIXEN IM CUMMMMING" She moans and lets go the hardest orgasime of the day with it just continusly commming down.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:57 pm

I still suck on her clit and finger her ahrd tatsting her cum as she dose. I smile knowing this was the I hope the hardest she came before.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:46 pm

She continues moaning loudly looking down at her her tounge rolled out in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:03 pm

I r4oll her in my mouth flicking her cilt gently while I moved yet another finger into her faster and harder i move my mouth and touge working her also.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:04 pm

She screams softly" Ohh god"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:15 pm

I bend my fingers finding her G spot and playing with it as I nibble on her clit my tounge tasting her entrance as I work harder at her ffeeling my own need rise as I fel my own juices run down my inner thigh.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:16 pm

Screams loudly and cums for a second time. She pants and looks at her" Here twist....over her....so i can help you out"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:20 pm

I move to the position she sujested sliding my fingers out of her as I lick her with my tounge once more tasteing her jusces
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:21 pm

She smiles and moves one of my hands and slowly rubs it along the area that are next to the pussy never truly making contact with it.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:25 pm

I feel her touch and stop licking her I cannot help it just her touch where it is sends me gasping I am so sensative at felling her cum twice at my actions.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:27 pm

Smiles and slowly moves my hand to the area that i was at early at the hot sprongs. She lightly rubs her fingers along her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:33 pm

I can't help groan at her fingers touching my pussy I know I must feel hot and wet because of how I feel now, my own fingers now once moer working abck at hers teasing once moer her slit rubing my hand over her wet pussy entrance.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:33 pm

She moans softly and pushes her finger slowly into her wetness
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:37 pm

I can't help but groan at the sensation of her fingers pushing into me I feel my pussy tighten around her but I continue to gisve ehr what she is giving me pushing three fingers dep int iher as I suck on her once more.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:38 pm

She moans loudly at the sensation and cant help it but adds another finger and slowly starts to move them in and out trustng into her.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:40 pm

I move back on her fingers as she slids another into me my breath now shallow as my fingers slid a thrid into her streching her wide as i move
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:41 pm

She smiles softly at ht efealing holding in the moans as best as she can adding a third finger into her using the fourth to lightly rub her clit.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:46 pm

at eh inertion of a forth I groan louder my backward thrust grown in force now her finger playing with me slowly draws me close to my end but I still hold back needing more for her I slip a forth in streachingher even wider my toung now dancing around in side her
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:47 pm

She moans loudly and arches her back into her fingers as she uses the 3 fingers(One is rubbing your clit) To open it up and she darts her tounge in.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:58 pm

I feel he tought dart inside and I moan "Ow...ow god"I say feeling now the tenshion biuld in my body from what she is doing to me I move and copy on her hoping to bring her the same time as I .
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:58 pm

She moans loudly and darts her tounge in as deep as she can. She also started rubbing her clit harder.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:05 pm

I now can't help but pant as sht she moves harder against me I feel my self build and harden my movment to her running my toung inside her as my fingers move faster and harder my mouth sucking ahrder on her clit once more to eqaul the sensations I feel .
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:06 pm

She screams softly at the contact showing she is getting closer. She darts the tounge in harder then before and lightly bits onto her clit.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:22 pm

I feel her bit and it takes me over i cum hard against her but aia also bit a litlte on hers rolingit as my fingers work against her clit and in her spot.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:23 pm

SHe moans loudly cumming against her as well screaming her name softly as to not distrube the other innmates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)   Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the mountians( Vixen here)
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next